Solar Ovens

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Free at Walgreens this week

Free stuff
There is $42 worth of things you can get free this week at Walgreens.  One has a rebate, & the others get you get back "register rewards" after you pay for them.  That means that the $2 markers, I got a $2 certificate printed to use next time.  Here's the things I got free.  There were 2 other things in their ad (see www.walgreens.com) that I didn't pick up.



There's also some other good deals with coupons.
I got all of this, plus 2 Magnum ice cream bars.  I paid $40, & got back $23 in register rewards.  Regular retail value would have been around $90.  I got them for about the price of the razor & contact solution.  Walgreens sales run Sun to Sat, so you have all week to see if there's anything you want.
It took me about 15 min at the store including checking out.  Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment