Solar Ovens

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Great free ebook on raising rabbits in colonies



I got this great free ebook from www.raisingrabbitsformeat.com.  I bought their ebook & it's been great!
Tiffany recently released a free ebook about raising rabbits in colonies or tractors.  I didn't know anything about this & find it quite interesting.  I'm now considering switching to a colony method instead.  My main interest in it is how letting them go underground as they do in nature reduces the clean up, & helps them deal with winter & summer temperatures better.  I had some hassle trying to keep them cool last summer, & in a survival situation I wouldn't be able to use extra water to cool them, or frozen water if there was no power.  You can download the free ebook at rabbits in colonies ebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment